20% reduction campaign with JCB credit card!
Today, I will introduce a technique that uses JCB’s “smartphone payment with JCB! 20% cashback campaign for everyone!”.
This campaign will be rewarded 20% when using JCB Card with Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- 1. What is "JCB smartphone payment! 20% cashback campaign for everyone!"
- 2. Advantage
- 3. Disadvantage
- 4. Summary
What is “JCB smartphone payment! 20% cashback campaign for everyone!”
The following is a quote from the official website (https://www.jcb.co.jp/campaign/cashb20_1908.html).
20% cash back when you meet the following three steps with a JCB card!
(1) Set Apple Pay or Google Pay (TM) on your smartphone (* 1)
(2) Campaign participation registration
(3) Use Apple Pay or Google Pay
From August 16, 2019 (Friday) to December 15, 2019 (Sunday)
- Regardless of the time of registration, the usage amount during the period is counted.
Campaign prizes and benefits
- The maximum amount of cash back per card is 10,000 yen. Even if one card is set for multiple devices, the maximum cash back is 10,000 yen.
- Cash back to JCB credit card members will be displayed in minus in the “Card usage fee details” for payment made in March 2020. If there is no payment in the current month, it will be transferred to the set account.
- Cash back for JCB debit card members will be displayed in a negative amount in the “Card usage fee details” for payment made in April 2020. If there is no payment in the current month, it will be transferred to the set account. The transfer date may be changed from April 10, 2020 (Friday) by the issuing company.
- For cash back to JCB prepaid card members, the value will be added to the eligible card by March 31, 2020 (Tuesday). Please check the “Details of Usage Details (Charge, Balance Expiration, etc.)” for March 2020 in the “Check Usage Details” menu of the member-only web service “My Page”.
- ANA JCB Prepaid Card members will be able to earn cash back for both the mile course and cash back course. The course cannot be changed after enrollment.
I will explain the advantages of this technique.
A high reduction rate of 20% is attractive.
The maximum amount of cash back per card is 10,000 yen, so you can use up to 50,000 yen.
Cash back limit per card is 10,000 yen
The point is “per card”.
If you have multiple credit cards issued by JCB, you can receive multiple returns.
Long period of 3 months
It is easy to use up to the upper limit for a long time.
You can also issue a new credit card from now on.
Campaign participation is required
Registration is required from the following site. Please register the card from the application on the Internet.
Some cards are not eligible for JCB brand cards
This campaign is only for credit cards issued by JCB.
If you have a card on hand, you can tell if it can be registered on the campaign site.
When issuing a new one, be careful whether the JCB is the issuer.
By the way, SoraChika card is eligible.
Only for use with Apple Pay or Google Pay
Apple Pay or Google Pay can be used in many places.
However, it should be noted that regular credit card accounting is not covered.
This time, we introduced the technique of receiving a 20% reduction with the JCB card.
From October, there seems to be an additional return from the Japanese government’s cashless policy.